/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Global Warming, time to hit the pool
Friday, June 15, 2007
We're having a bit of a heat wave, got up to 99 degrees here on Wednesday. Actually I don't mean to joke about Global Warming which as Stef can tell you I take very seriously (she's way tired of hearing me voice my concerns). But it is something that if you don't believe (and I think I read something like 50% of Americans don't) you're going to be in for one hell of a nightmare. Course we brought this onto ourselves so it's sort of poetic justice.

In the meantime, waiting for the next natural disaster to claim a few thousand lives, it's time for me to relax at the pool. Oh yes, I am pretty twisted, but you all should know that by now. Sitting by the pool with a cold beer on a hot day. Yep, this is why I wanted to retire. Actually it was to get out of the corporate political mess which rarely if ever works in the favor of shareholders, but the pool thing sounds so much cooler.

It was so hot that our dog Chianti who really doesn't like the pool at all, allowed me to set him on the steps so he could at least get a little cooler.
posted by Steveg @ 12:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling