/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
I'll be a good parent, I can prove it!
Friday, June 08, 2007
I just did one of those little survey sites that then tells you "How old you act" or "What president you most resemble" or other stupid crap. Anyway, the stupid crap I had chosen to do was "Would You Be a Cool Parent?"

After seeing the results (which are below along with a link to the site) I should send this to the Russian Ministry of Education just to show them that I'll be a good parent, well okay, a cool parent.








You Will Be a Cool Parent



You seem to naturally know a lot about parenting, and you know what kids need.

You can tell when it's time to let kids off the hook, and when it's time to lay down the law.

While your parenting is modern and hip, it's not over the top.

You know that there's nothing cool about a parent who acts like a teenager... or a drill sergeant!

posted by Steveg @ 2:50 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I guess I am not cool. Oh well.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Cristina Warner said…

    You both will be great parents!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Cristina Warner said…

    Took the test, Yeah! I'm cool too.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Steveg said…

    Well naturally, we all knew you're cool Cristina.

    ;)

    Melissa don't worry, at least your kids are cool.

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Gee, I dont know how to take that.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Steveg said…

    Yea, sorry about that, it doesn't quite sound like I wanted it to.

    Well, I think (hope?) you know what I mean.

    ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling