/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Dead Men Tell No Tales....
Friday, June 16, 2006
Course in my early retirement I don't get all those cool benefits that I use to get working for some of the big high tech companies here in the Bay Area (I was at Apple, Sun, etc.). But Stef still does!!! and that means I get to tag along. WHOA YEA.

So just to make you all jealous, the last one was we got to go to a free screening PRIOR to the official release of Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith.

Go Obi Wan, Go Obi Wan.
?
Anyway in a couple of weeks we get to go to another free advanced screening. This time it's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.

Go Jack Sparrow, Go Jack Sparrow.
?
We both like Johnny Depp, although I suspect my wife likes him beyond the kick ass actor I think of him as. Should I be worrying that she keeps drooling when we talk about the movie? At least I get to drool over Keira Knightley.

I am sooooo stoked. If we do end up with a boy I may try to convince Stef to let me change the Winnie the Pooh theme to a Pirates of the Carribean theme. Yea, I guess that would be a bit scary for an 18 month old. Maybe I'll wait a bit.
posted by Steveg @ 2:33 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Have fun at the movie. Sounds like a blast.

    I wonder if you've seen this:
    http://russia.adoptionblogs.com/weblogs/bloggedy-bloggedy-blog

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Cristina W. said…

    I'm sure Stefanie is just in awe of Johnny's impressive talents as an actor.

    Her admiration for him would have nothing to do with his deep, soul-searing chocolate brown eyes, olive skin, unbelievable cheekbones and makes me want to melt every time I see it smile - oh, sorry I digress... :)

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    This was my first peek at your blog. It's nice to hear about the process through the dad's perspective.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger jeneflower said…

    I love Johnny Depp in the Pirate movies too. He really makes the movie.

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    i'm looking forward to that movie as well, right... the movie... not johnny depp ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling