/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Dead Men Tell No Tales....
Friday, June 16, 2006
Course in my early retirement I don't get all those cool benefits that I use to get working for some of the big high tech companies here in the Bay Area (I was at Apple, Sun, etc.). But Stef still does!!! and that means I get to tag along. WHOA YEA.

So just to make you all jealous, the last one was we got to go to a free screening PRIOR to the official release of Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith.

Go Obi Wan, Go Obi Wan.
?
Anyway in a couple of weeks we get to go to another free advanced screening. This time it's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.

Go Jack Sparrow, Go Jack Sparrow.
?
We both like Johnny Depp, although I suspect my wife likes him beyond the kick ass actor I think of him as. Should I be worrying that she keeps drooling when we talk about the movie? At least I get to drool over Keira Knightley.

I am sooooo stoked. If we do end up with a boy I may try to convince Stef to let me change the Winnie the Pooh theme to a Pirates of the Carribean theme. Yea, I guess that would be a bit scary for an 18 month old. Maybe I'll wait a bit.
posted by Steveg @ 2:33 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Have fun at the movie. Sounds like a blast.

    I wonder if you've seen this:
    http://russia.adoptionblogs.com/weblogs/bloggedy-bloggedy-blog

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    This was my first peek at your blog. It's nice to hear about the process through the dad's perspective.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    I love Johnny Depp in the Pirate movies too. He really makes the movie.

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger A Room to Grow said…

    i'm looking forward to that movie as well, right... the movie... not johnny depp ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling