/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Still thinking
Saturday, December 23, 2006
First just a maintenance note.

I made the switch on blogger to their new version and I've heard a few stories of people who have had some problems with folks leaving comments among other things. So if you do have some problems leaving comments, please do me a favor and email me. It may be that I need to adjust the settings or something.

Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

So I wrote that post about trying to decide which diaper bag to get and made the joke that it was a controversial issue. Well...I guess it really is. Between the comments and the emails I got I realize now that people really do have some strong opinions as to which type of bag is best.

But I really think it's due to the type of use you use the bag for. Stef said it's really like the way women choose purses. Some women put a whole lotta stuff in their purse and must have a really big one, to them size matters (sorry just had to say that). Others want a very organized purse with lots of pockets while others want something small, while still others want nothing at all.

Hey, I'm rhyming! I am ready for a kid!

Anyway, I'm still evaluating them. I really need to go to Babies-R-Us or somewhere like that to just take a look at them and see the sizes and really do some hands on analysis.

I'm probably not going do any posting for a few days, so I hope everyone has a happy holiday season.
posted by Steveg @ 11:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling