/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Not too much to say
Friday, February 23, 2007
Well not too much going on right now, and that's probably the way it will be for the next several weeks. And that's okay. I can't control everything and worrying about it will not make things go in my favor.

Besides the raining season is now in full swing here in the Bay Area and as a result I'm getting way behind (I'm always behind but now it's "Way") on some of the outside projects I need to do.

We have another ballet performance this weekend and Stef is ultra-excited about it. It's Sleeping Beauty so you know why of course (HELLO: IT'S ABOUT A PRINCESS!!!!).

And I know I will shock all including Stef when I tell you I know which princess...Aurora of course, but that's common knowledge.
posted by Steveg @ 9:37 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Hana said…

    Hello, I stumbled upon your site when I searched on "what does an apostille look like" and lo and behold your blog came up, and you are in California, too! This notarization/certification/apostille stuff is one big headache! When I saw your site and what an apostille looked like, well, that's not what I thought I was going to see.

    I hope things are working out for your adoption.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Wow, Steve. You are ahead of the game if you guys adopt a girl. My little 4yo daughter knew all the names of the princesses even before she could count to 10. Now I know them, too.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Dede said…

    Hi Steve & Stef! I just finished reading your blog (I went back and read from the beginning). My husband and I are also on this same journey. Our dossier was sent over to Moscow in May 2006 and we are still waiting too. I am going to add a link to your blog to our adoption blog at http://www.2dolphins.com/rajblog.html. Best of luck and maybe we will all hear some good news soon!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling