/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Top 10 - Disney
Saturday, February 03, 2007
On my personal blog I listed my top ten horror movies. I was motivated while watching The Shining (which is #2 on my list). Anyway, I thought I'd list here my top ten Disney movies since this is a more family oriented site.

Drum roll please.....And at #1.....


1. Mary Poppins
Granted there's not as much animation but it is a Disney movie and my personal favorite of all time. I have it on DVD and watch it at least 5-6 times a year.

2. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Tigger being one of my most favorite characters.

3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Grumpy being the character I'm most often associated with, at least until I get my first latte of the day in me.

4. Pinocchio
One of the classic Disney films which is still mesmerizing to this day.

5. The Lion King
First class movie and a nice moral (as usual for Disney).

6. Peter Pan
A super film for everyone, but especially little boys.

7. The Jungle Book
I still have memories of seeing this in a theater when it came out (I think I was probably about 4 years old).

8. 101 Dalmatians
Just a cool movie and great story.

9. Cinderella
This one is of course Stef's #1 movie (probably of all time) and I'm sure this list (especially since I put Cinderella at #9) will cause her to list her top ten which you'll notice will have a more feminine slant (versus my masculine slant).

10. Cars
We just saw this and I have to say the message is this movie is just wonderful: Winning is NOT the most important thing, and definitely not the only thing.

There are of course many great ones which I've left off the list (Bambi, Dumbo, Toy Story, etc.). But there can only be 10 in a top ten list so these are mine. Please feel free to comment on your fav's.
posted by Steveg @ 11:23 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I have not seen number 2 or 10 on your list. I will have to check them out.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Yeah, our kids love Cars. We have surround sound, so we turn it up and Little Man just loves the sound of the engines. They are completely mesmerized by that movie.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Cristina Warner said…

    Our sons loves Cars. My favorites are Finding Nemo and Aladdin.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling