/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Happy Spring Holidays
Sunday, April 08, 2007
I hope every one a nice passover and easter holiday. Special thanks to those who made those very nice comments about our yard, but I have to be honest and say that those were the shots we took for our dossier so I spent like two weeks trimming and cleaning up nearly every dead leaf I could find. In other words it doesn't exactly always look quite like that.

We also had some fantastic help in getting it done in the first place. We got this great designer who literally just asked us a bunch of questions about the look we wanted and how much time we like to spend gardening and she designed something that we just keep on marveling at (and is actually fairly easy to maintain). I'm of course very into saving money but there are just some times when you have to spend some cash and go with a pro.

I don't think there will be any news this week except for maybe the news that the State Department gets the letter done that all the agencies need. However, even if that does get done it's still my opinion that we're in for at least a month wait for accreditations.
posted by Steveg @ 9:43 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Stefanie also mentioned today about the letter that our State Dept. has to get out. Tell them to get on the ball! Maybe someone will work faster than you think and there will be a nice surprise.

    I hope you had a nice Easter, and the last one without a little bunny of your own.
    Love, Mother

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger A Room to Grow said…

    Sorry I haven't commented lately. Nothing to report here. Just trying not to think about this whole accrediation thing. Friends keep reminding me "savor this time"... so the quiet house, the long walks with the dog, non-hectic mealtimes, is what I am trying to enjoy. But what I really want is the chaos!!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling