/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Follow up on clothing
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Well obviously I don't buy women's clothes. I was unaware that a similar situation exists with women's clothing sizing and children's clothing sizing. For men's stuff a medium is a medium no matter who made it. So that's why I find is so incredible that kid's clothing sizes don't match up.

Just chaps my hide.
posted by Steveg @ 10:10 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger M- said…

    I tried to post this yesterday, but our power went out in the wind...also for children's clothes, try Hanna Andersson. Their clothes are a bit spendy (though worth it in my opinion) and their sizing is based on the height of your child...easy! E wore it quite a bit when she was younger. And the cotton is so soft..I love the stuff.

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    You think it chaps your hide! Just be a woman, especially a woman over size 12! It gets even crazier then!

    Yep, absolutely crazy and so not fair!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling