/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
Car Seat Check Up
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Okay so the car seat check up was actually really good. First the pigs...I mean police officers were very nice and talked about what the car seat does (and how that's different from seat belts). And then they talked about the key points to the installation to insure it does what it's suppose to do. They even checked to make sure nothing on our car seats had been recalled.

I believe AAA does this as well (if you're a member). After seeing how he installed it versus what I did (and I followed the instructions word for word) I highly recommend getting your car seats checked.

Now all our little guy will have to worry about is my driving.
posted by Steveg @ 8:32 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    Glad to hear that it was helpful. I plan on doing this as well once we get our car seat. Just the knowledge that it really is in there correctly.

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Allan Stec said…

    I think one of the differences between car seats and seat belts is that car seats are usually used for babies and kids while seat belts are for adults. I've also read from somewhere that car seats are best to be installed on the middle seat and not on the sides. You also have to check that the belt or harness isn't too low on the baby to avoid serious damage on the baby's body in case of an accident. Whew! Who knew that having a car seat would be this complicated?!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling