/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
At least I'm busy
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Sorry been a little slow on new postings this week. Although I officially retired a couple of years ago from my real job, I do from time to time do some part-time teaching at a local community college. It's so part-time that it's actually been a couple of years since I taught more than one class a semester (mainly due to budget cuts). But they're increasing their enrollment and had a couple of instructors cancel on them so they asked if I could pick up two classes this summer.

Class started yesterday so I've been busy setting up my lesson plans and getting all the busy work done like printing out the syllabus (actually that would be syllabi since it's plural--see I am college educated).

I'm teaching Managerial Accounting and Business Statistics. Ahhhh I am a numbers geek.

?

But since we have to wait for the whole Russian NGO/accredidation thing to finalize itself (for more details read the Are We THERE Yet post below), at least this will keep me busy. We also need to put our dossier together but Stef (aka Project Management Queen) handles most of that. I just run around and go with the notaries to get stuff signed, head to Fedex to mail things out, you know...man's work (aka Gofer).
posted by Steveg @ 12:27 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    That is great that you are so involved with the adoption process. (i.e. I go with the notaries to get stuff signed, head to Fedex to mail things out, etc.). That stuff is my work in this house. You will be a great dad.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling