/* This is where the background behind the title goes */
Currently in Novosibirsk:
Click for Novosibirsk, Russia Forecast
Novosibirsk Webcams
?
?
Our visitors:
Locations of visitors to this page
I was tagged, 8 Random Things
Sunday, July 15, 2007
I was tagged by Dede (or her adoption blog) to do an "8 Random Things" post. I was going to pass it along to Stef because I felt (pardon the obvious stupid male answer) it was a bit too "girly" but then I read her post about it and she too isn't really into these types of things but decided to do it.

And her comments about the whole thing (that it gives more insight to readers who you are, etc.) made so much sense that I just had to comply and do it. It's like the Borg was after me...resistance is futile.

Not that I really think this will enlighten anyone on who I really am. Actually it will just enforce the belief that...Boy, this guy is really a nut. But that's cool. I'm not a big fan of popularity contests.

Part of the deal is to list the rules so let's get rolling:



  1. Each player posts a blog entry listing 8 random facts about themselves.
  2. People who’re tagged need to write a blog post with these rules & their own list of 8 random things.
  3. At the end of the post, you tag up to 8 other bloggers you’d like to see participate.



Holy crap! I need to find eight other people to send this to? I don't think I even know eight people. Scratch that, I meant to say I don't know eight people who would want to know me.

Whew, I misread it. It says up to eight. What a relief.

Okay, on with my list.


  1. I failed my first driving test. I was crushed, broke down and cried. My mom let me stay home from school so I could retake it the next day without anyone knowing.
  2. I coached a high school baseball team while I was in college.
  3. In junior high I would get permanents done to have short kinky/curly hair, almost an afro (think Disco). And yes, a picture will follow soon.
  4. I've been to 2 Super Bowls, 1 Rose Bowl, 1 World Series, and the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles.
  5. My first job was a dishwasher in one of my father's restaurants. He owned a chain and I had to take a bus to go to work when I was 13.
  6. I have a gay step-brother and gay brothers-in-law and during college had gay roommates and despise anyone who does not treat gays with the respect any human being deserves.
  7. I nearly flunked out of college but eventually graduated with honors.
  8. I always wanted to be a writer.


Now I just need to figure out who I'm going to tag.
posted by Steveg @ 4:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Dede said…

    Thanks for participating. Looking forward to the picture that goes with item #3!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Contributors:

steveg

yorkiemom


Our Story:

I'm Steve and this is my wife Stefanie. This is our story, mostly seen through my eyes, of the journey to create our family by adopting a child from Russia.

The Great Snowsuit Swap
Donate your old snowsuits or other one time use items to other adoptive parents at:
?
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

?


Original template design by Isnaini Dot Com
Thoughts

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

Edward Dowling